Thursday, January 25, 2007

Just a few shots for Ley

Upon request, went back & found some shots that show a bit better how my uppers have moved inwards. Maybe this will give you a better idea - the 2nd pic in each pair below were taken at set #11, which was right about the time I could noticeably see the movement starting on those anteriors. They likely had been reclined a bit by then & the gaps started to close but this is when I myself could actually see it happening:




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodness, that was quick - thank you so much for doing that Anne. When I consider my treatment (35 upper/36 lower) I think I would be considered one of the more 'complex' cases. My parents (bless them!) never thought I really needed braces but when they saw the clincheck 'after' images I think they understood!

Alas, every time I worry if Invisalign will really work out for me, I will again look at your proof-of-the-pudding pics :)

All the best,

Ley